TSR 10, TSR 20, L, CV 50, CV 60, RSS 1, RSS 3, Skim Block, off grades
- Low ammonia LA
- High ammonia HA
- Pre-vulcanised PV
One of the most popular synthetic rubbers used in rubber industry. Because of its good mechanical properties and easy processability over 70% of global SBR supply is used for automotive tyres production.
There are also many technical rubber goods produced from SBR e.g. conveyor belts, fan belts, shoe soles, cable coating, hoses, rollers, rubber containers approved for food/pharmaceuticals.
We offer SBRs of below types:
- emulsion: non-oil-extended (1500, 1502), oil-extended, high styrene,
CBS, DCBS, MBT, MBTS, TMTD, MBS, ETU, ZEPC, ZDBC, ZDEC, DPG, TBBS, TBzTD, PVI etc.
- Anti-adhesive agents for vulcanising moulds
- Silicone emulsions
- Anti-adhesive agents for unvulcanised rubber compounds
- Mandrel release
- Emulsions for building profiles
- Antioxidants (water dispersion or powder)
- Anti-foaming agents
- Dewebbing agents
- Latex viscosity enhancers
- Latex building tack enhancers
- Anti-tack agents for latex goods
- Anti-bacterial agents